Headlined by giants in Tech, Law, Innovation and ODR
The ODR Forum 2023 will be an explosion of ideas, cutting edge innovation, inspiration and connections - all to move forward ODR exponentially. Keynotes include Nandan Nilekani, Richard Susskind and Ethan Katsh.
Other Key Questions
We’ve identified 4 broad themes (not exhaustive) for the ODR Forum 2023, your suggestion may or may not pertain to these themes:
- Emerging Trends & Patterns in Global ODR
- New Dispute Categories for ODR Worldwide
- Pathways for Collaborative Action
- Emerging Technologies
For the applications selected for hosting a session (and not applications that have only suggested sessions that others may present):
- Inputs on your design
- Space & onsite volunteer resources
- Free passes for the hosts/ presenters of the winning sessions
- Outreach support & visibility
- An amazing and engaged community, and
- A great time!
- The applications to host a session will be reviewed by a panel of thought leaders in the ODR ecosystem with an objective of making the Forum radically collaborative. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We will be in touch with you over the course of January and February to support you with your session.
- Relevant for the ODR community
- Original, proposes a new idea or is a fresh take on an existing idea or issue
- Inclusive, takes account of diverse perspectives
- Activates agency of stakeholders, actionable pathways for the emergent future
- Compelling, engages with the participants, leaves the audience inspired, with a feeling of having actively learned something new, or that they had an opportunity to participate, imagine and create together.
- Aligns with the objectives of the ODR Forum 2023. What is going to help people touch, feel, and shape the New Now of Online Dispute Resolution and the next generation of innovation in this space?
Some resources for designing a session are
The last date for suggesting a session is 31 January 2022. We recommend you write to us soon as we are assessing submissions on a rolling basis.