Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ODR 2023 website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using the website.
- Event Details ODR 2023 is an event scheduled to be held at the Bangalore International Center in Bengaluru in March 2023.
- Pass Types Entry to ODR 2023 is only available with a paid Full Pass or Supported Pass issued by Humlab Pvt. Ltd.
- Pricing The prices for Full Pass and Supported Pass are as indicated on the registration page. Humlab Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the pricing at any time, and such changes will not affect previously purchased passes.
- Pass Transferability Passes issued for ODR 2023 are not transferable. Passes are strictly for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are issued.
- Refund Policy All passes are non-refundable. Humlab Pvt. Ltd. does not offer refunds for any reason, including but not limited to event cancellation, attendee cancellation, or any other circumstances. Please consider your purchase carefully before proceeding.
- Modification of Terms Humlab Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. You are responsible for reviewing these terms regularly to ensure your continued compliance.
- Prohibited Activities You are prohibited from engaging in any activities that may interfere with or disrupt the ODR 2023 website’s functionality or security. This includes, but is not limited to, attempting to gain unauthorized access, distributing malware, or engaging in any other illegal or unethical activities.
- Intellectual Property All content on the ODR 2023 website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the intellectual property of Humlab Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or modify any content without prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability Humlab Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of using this website or attending the ODR 2023 event, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Humlab Pvt. Ltd. is registered.
By using the ODR 2023 website and/or purchasing a pass, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using the website and participating in the event.